|>> Return to Job Search|
Structural Engineer Rochelle Park 19195
||Structural Engineer Rochelle Park 19195|
Location: Rochelle Park, New Jersey
Our Transportation group provides comprehensive planning, design, and engineering services for all phases of airports and aviation, bridge, rail, roadway, and transit projects. This is the place where great ideas and rewarding careers can really take off. With a unique multidisciplinary team approach, we're equipped with state-of-the-art survey tools, simulation models, specialized design software, and computer-aided design and drafting (CADD) facilities. The ongoing success of our team allows you to set the pace of your career.
Responsibilities include Bridge Inspection and design, overseeing and checking the work of assistant team leader, junior staff and draftsman for the field inspection and preparation of condition survey reports. Shall have some design skills and capable of performing load rating and structural analysis and design of highway bridges, culverts and heavy civil structures. This individual will work directly with the transportation group leader and project managers to ensure the work is done correctly, on time and within budget. This position requires mentoring of junior engineers and staff. Willing to go out to field and perform routine and in-depth bridge inspection from time to time.
• Qualified team leader for NJDOT & NJTA, NYSDOT & PANY&NJ are plus
• PE in NJ or NY.
• NBIS-NHI Certified Bridge Inspector.
• 6 to 10 years of bridge design experience.
• BSCE is required, a MSCE is highly desired.
• Previous consulting engineering experience with bridge Inspection design and rehabilitation of existing bridges is required.
• Must be proficient with the AASHTO LRFD and NJDOT design specifications, PADOT design software and SAP 2000 or STAAD-PRO/GTSTRUDL etc..
• Must be able to develop cost estimates and specifications.
• Proficiency with AutoCAD and MicroStation.
• Excellent computer skills are required.
• The ability to work in a group and coordinate efforts with others and communicate effectively is essential.
Qualified candidates are invited to apply.
Keywords: P. Eng., Professional Engineer, Maywood, Saddle Brook, Lodi, Hackensack, Elmwood Park, River Edge, Paramus, Garfield, Tea Neck, Hasbrouck Heights, New Milford, Fair Lawn, Little Ferry, Wallington, Bergenfield
Stantec - View All Jobs From Stantec
Stantec, founded in 1954, provides professional consulting services in planning, engineering, architecture, interior design, landscape architecture, surveying, environmental sciences, project management, and project economics for infrastructure and facilities projects. Continually striving to balance economic, environmental, and social responsibilities, we are recognized as a world-class leader and innovator in the delivery of sustainable solutions. We support public and private sector clients in a diverse range of markets, at every stage, from initial concept and financial feasibility to project completion and beyond.
In simple terms, the world of Stantec is the water we drink, the routes we travel, the buildings we visit, the industries in which we work, and the neighborhoods we call home.
Our services are provided on projects around the world through approximately 11,000 employees operating out of more than 170 locations in North America and 4 locations internationally. Stantec trades on the TSX and on the NYSE under the symbol STN.
Stantec is One Team providing Integrated Solutions.